The TreVista Concord Team 

Meet our Executive Director – Lori Thames

Lori Thames was named Executive Director of TreVista Senior Living in February 2020. A 14-year veteran of senior living, she started first in sales and marketing before moving to an executive director position at a senior living residence. She was inspired to make a career move to senior living after helping her own mother select a community in which to reside.

“I am so happy to be joining the Agemark team. I love our mission – to treat the residents in our care as if they were our own family. My experience helping my mother during her search for senior housing has given me a great understanding of the tough choices and challenges family members and prospective residents face during their search. I so look forward to walking alongside them during this process, helping in any way I can.”

Before moving to senior housing, Lori had a 25-year career in real estate marketing. An animal-lover who volunteers with local animal rescues in her spare time, she is mom to six fur-babies, two dogs and four cats.

Meet our Executive Director – Lori Thames

Lori Thames was named Executive Director of TreVista Senior Living in February 2020. A 14-year veteran of senior living, she started first in sales and marketing before moving to an executive director position at a senior living residence. She was inspired to make a career move to senior living after helping her own mother select a community in which to reside.

“I am so happy to be joining the Agemark team. I love our mission – to treat the residents in our care as if they were our own family. My experience helping my mother during her search for senior housing has given me a great understanding of the tough choices and challenges family members and prospective residents face during their search. I so look forward to walking alongside them during this process, helping in any way I can.”

Before moving to senior housing, Lori had a 25-year career in real estate marketing. An animal-lover who volunteers with local animal rescues in her spare time, she is mom to six fur-babies, two dogs and four cats.